How to Use Zoom for Groups
1. Install Zoom Client for Meetings
For the best Group experience, we recommend using a computer and installing the Zoom app. If you want to use a mobile device, you can install the app from Apple Store or Google Play. There are also options for joining by phone or browser. FAQs
If you like, you can join a test meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom.
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting, and is also available for manual download by clicking here:
2. Choose Your Guide
3. Video Conferencing Tips
- Mute yourself when not speaking. This helps to minimize background noise and feedback.
- Sign in early. Having everything set before the scheduled start time will allow the Group to begin promptly.
- Pay attention to your background and lighting. Others probably won't care, but you might be embarrassed with dirty laundry as your backdrop.
- Need help? Contact [email protected] or 262-243-3093 Option 5 and we will do our best to assist you.