Fall Mexico Mission Trip
OCTOBER 8-15, 2023
Travel with us to Mexico this fall, or donate items or finances! This trip is usually a larger team, as it includes a medical-dental team. All are welcome!
We'll leave on a Saturday, spend the night in San Diego, depart early to the Mission with a stop in Ensenada for supplies at Costco and Walmart. We host a large cookout, as well, for the Mission/Bible College/Raffa's House, etc. We'll leave the following Saturday, spend the night in San Diego, and take an early flight from San Diego to O'Hare.
How to participate:
- Click the button below to indicate your commitment and submit a $100 non-refundable deposit by August 17, 2023. No late additions.
- Please upload a copy of your passport with your registration or deliver a copy to Kaye Dries.
- Payments and gifts are tax-deductible and payable to Christ Church online or delivered to Kaye Dries.
- Final payment is due September 20, 2023. Total cost will be determined once the hotel, airfare, and van are reserved.
Some important details:
- Absolutely no refunds for cancellations made after final payment.
- No checked luggage.
- Only a backpack and a carry-on is allowed.
- No sleeveless tops or shorts above the knees.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption while in Mexico.
- Drivers will need to provide a copy of their driver's license and their personal auto insurance. (Vehicles include insurance while driving in Mexico, but not San Diego.)