Meet Our Community Partners
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16
How do you like to serve?
- Dropping off a meal item at church
- Serving up a hot meal for the homeless
- Serving after-school dinner or helping with homework
- Helping at the free clinic or serving food to their families
- Explore these partner ministries to discover your best place to serve!
Christ Church Vision for Missions
We have a “strategic partners first” attitude. There are many wonderful, and even Christ-centered, programs that need help. However, by choosing to invest in specific partners, Christ Church is able to develop more lasting, more meaningful, and more impactful relationships. Therefore, we encourages the Christ Church family to look at serving these partners first.
We have a “no fundraising” policy. As these are already strategic partners, we already pledge financially to support them as a church body, eliminating the need for fundraising for them. This protects the integrity of our resources and how we choose to use them together.